Announcing Rapido for Steve's Adventure Craft
Some of you may know me as the author of CraftMine v4 - another similar pack that’s also on the UnitedWorldMiners network. :slight_smile:
CraftMine has had exclusive optimisations for years that provide unbelievable benefits and a “wow factor” for new players - you open up a pack with over a 100 mods and it runs better than Vanilla with Optifine without you even touching the settings! Before Rapido it was called “CM SPEEDY”.
Well, today I’m proud to announce that - for the first time ever - I have ported a large part of Rapido to Steve’s Adventure Craft.
What does this mean? HUGE performance benefits with slightly BETTER visuals, on the same hardware! Just look at the results for yourself. :)
Q) What can I do with higher performance on the same PC?
- Crank up the settings more
- Enjoy higher percieved resolution and render distances with the same settings through the use of Rapido’s psychological tricks
- Have a smoother experience with less choppiness
- Never complain about client-side (framerate) lag on the pack again!
- Play longer on laptops as these improvements also improve power efficiency and therefore battery life
Q) How can I get these improvements?
- The new upcoming Steve’s Adventure Craft 184.108.40.206 update includes Rapido built-in and enabled by default. You’ll notice immediate performance improvements as soon as you update.
- CraftMine v4 contains a more advanced implementation of Rapido called “Rapido+” which also improves visuals as well as further improves performance slightly over the standard Rapido found in the port for SAC. Just be aware that this is a different pack though and is quite different from SAC in some aspects