188.8.131.52 Mod Suggestions
My mod suggestions for the 1.4.x.x modpack update:
- Forbidden Magic (thaumcraft addon)
- Advanced Warfare Automation
- Thaumic Energestics
- Computer Craft
- Portal Gun
- Enchanting Plus
- Thaumic Infusion
- Tainted Magic
- Draconic Evolution
- Modular Powersuits
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
- Iron Chests
- Thaumcraft Node Tracker
Let me know what you think!
[edited by Bent - 20160707 22:38]
Add More If u like!
And Also Technomancy (thaumcraft addon)
btw i like thaumcraft thats why all the addons hehe
@Nick You can edit your own posts by clicking on the three little dots in the bottom right of your post. Please do so if no one has replied after your last post yet ;)
Wasnt the tech addon called “Automagy”?
there is another :P
This post is deleted!
List of even MORE mods that could be added in the future!
- Galactic craft cuz its awesome.
- Security craft, cuz I’m tired of random people in my base.
- As many thaumcraft additions as possible!
Plz take deez into consideration!
It’s a little early for 184.108.40.206 but whatever floats your goat.:ship: (Yes, i said goat. It was not a typo.)
- Biomes O Plenty (If there is going to be world reset.)
- Practicalities (Another little useful mod which adds some little useful stuff.)
- Iron Chests (Chests. But with more storage!)
- Extra TiC (This is a add-on for Tinkers’ Construct. I am going to suggest this for 220.127.116.11 right now, and I hope it gets added to 1.3, if not then I have to wait for 1.4)
It be nice if there was a resource pack that is only for the modpack
who likes the idea?
Anyone Wanna Some Mods In The ModPack Try checking here!
Nick: That’s not an easy task. A custom Sphax texture pack for just this modpack would be fantastic, and a lot of mods in the pack have sphax textures, but they’re putting in so much work rn for 18.104.22.168 that this might be a LITTLE premature. I agree its a good idea, maybe it could happen, more likely not, I can’t speak for them. I like the idea, but that’s a lot of work.
I am trying to make a sphax texture pack with the 64x textures from all mods in steve’s adventure pack
@Nick Good luck with that buddy.
And i Just Finished it!!!
Gonna Get It Uploaded!
Yo nick u should tell bent bout dat cuz if it has ALL textures, oh ho that would be SICK.
@Bent No 64x or more? :(
Nope no x64 at this time. Is this really needed? :D
Meanwhile I’m experimenting with 128x, 256x and 512x textures for a future version of CraftMine Ultra with special shader depth mapping… :P