This is what I see when I log on o-O
Could this be fixed or is it just my minecraft?
Do you get a similar graphical glitch on other packs or Vanilla? Also, what OS are you using? (e.g. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Ubuntu, Mac OSX, etc…)
No only on this server, and I am on windows 10.
Okay, I’m not really aware in-depth how Steve’s Adventure Pack backend works, but I assume it’s mostly just plain Forge + Optifine, with any additional mod rendering handlers.
I’ll be needing to know the components inside your PC/Laptop/2-in-1/Convertible/Tablet/other and a log from the modpack from where you attempt to join this server and get that glitch. The modpack log will tell me if any, what errors are happening behind the scenes, whilst the computer specs will allow me to identify if you have a problematic component in your PC that could be causing issues with the modpack.
You can tell me what specs your PC has by performing the following steps on Windows 10:
- Open Cortana and type in “dxdiag” and hit enter
- On the bottom right of the window that pops up, click “Save all information…” and save it to your Desktop
- Open up the file DxDiag.txt that is now on your Desktop, press
Ctrl + Aon your keyboard to select everything, then
Ctrl + Cto copy the contents of the file
- Reply to this thread and start it with this: ```
then paste using Ctrl + P.
Finish your reply with the three ` again. This’ll format it so it’s easy for us to read.
You can provide us with a log of the modpack by doing this:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time to open the Run prompt
- Paste this in:
%AppData%\.technic\modpacks\steves-adventure-pack-20\logsand hit enter
- Just like before, start and end your reply with ```. Paste the contents of the latest.log file inbetween.
If you have absolutely any doubt, don’t understand or are stuck, please don’t hesitate to ask for further help in getting these two things. I’m not the best at explanation… :/
I cant post it because it doesn’t let me post more than 30,000 characters
Ah… didn’t think of that. >.<
Try pasting it to pastebin instead, giving us the link to the paste in this thread.