Novus 220.127.116.11 Changelog
Hey there @Novus community, as you expected here is the list of changes contained within the latest version of our Novus Bevo modpack! If you experience any issues make sure to report them here, including your crash-report.
Additionally to the changes below we fixed several bugs on the server and added new farm worlds to all servers. You can access the previous mining world with
Have fun with the update and show us your support if you like.
- Lucky Block (Client only)
- Portal Gun (Only on our Novus Bevo Bravo server)
- Draconic Evolution (Only on our Novus Bevo Bravo server // NEW)
- Switches Continued
- Brandons Core
- Buildcraft to 7.1.18
- CarpentersBlocks to 18.104.22.168_dev_r1
- DecoCraft to 2.3.3
- EnderCore to 0.2.0.38
- EnderIO to 22.214.171.1249
- Forestry to 126.96.36.199
- GalacticraftCore to 188.8.131.523
- GalacticraftPlanets to 184.108.40.2063
- Growthcraft Community Edition to 2.6.3
- Industrialcraft2 to 2.2.825
- Logistics Pipes to 0.9.3.126
- MatterOverdrive to 0.4.2-hotfix1
- Mekanism to 220.127.116.111
- MekanismGenerators to 18.104.22.1681
- MekanismTools to 22.214.171.1241
- OpenModularTurrets to 2.2.4-225
- Storage Drawers to 1.10.3
- novus-bevo-files to 0.0.9
- novus-bevo-configs to 0.0.6
- MicdoodleCore to 126.96.36.1993
- In-Game Wiki Mod
Server side config changes
- AppliedEnergistics Meteorites now also spawn in the farm world
- BigReactors ores spawn in the farm world
- Osmium Ore should finally spawn in the farm world // You’ll find plenty in the Twilight Forest
- Performance improvements
- General bugfixes
WOOOOOOOO! PORTAL GUNS!! VICTORY!!!
No this is not ok portal guns are not on all server Starts Hyperventilaing I might die
Nah I’m messing, this is for some technical reason I assume? since less people play on bravo, this makes it easier on the servers?
@tmax_hand It’s because Portal Gun is really bad regarding griefing. Unfortunately :(
Really? I didn’t know you could do that. that’s a good enough reason for me.
Dear @Novus community,
due to server performance, we have to remove the Draconic Evolution Mod from the Server(s).
Thats means, Draconic Evolution is from now available: Client and Novus Bevo Bravo server.
NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD U LECKI I USED LIKE 3 NETHER STARS ON IT!
that really sucks </3
Wait a sec I’m on Alpha and still have all my draconic evolution stuff how can that be :grey_question: :question: :grey_question:
@tmax_hand Reboot will be later today as so many people are currently online
oh so I shouldn’t spend resources on draconic stuff.
@Bent, why exactly IS it being removed? Like to me I don’t see any performance problems, (I mean I don’t see any block lag or chat lag or any frames lag or any lag in general) and are you sure its draconic evolution? I freaking love this mod and would hate to see it go :/