staff application

• How much time can you dedicate to the server?:
    Minecraft Username: FWHY
    Name(optional): André
    Country sweden Timezone (optional): Gmt
    Why do you want to be staff?: want to help the persons and gett rid of the hacker/expliters and kepp the chat cleard from bulling
    What would you bring to the table as a staff member?: im a happey person that help evry one i can help
    Have you ever worked on another server?: Yes mod but the server cloes and builder/admin on a that going to be beta testing soon ( http://www.bakkenmc.net/ )
    A player is acting up on the server, and being rude to you, how would you handle this situation?: I would temporarily mute them based on the words that are being used towards myself or other players.

• Administrator

Accepted!
    Hey there @FWHY looks nice. I would like to see you help on our server. I will (as normal) assign you the rank “Helper” for a few days now. If everything goes well we will look into promoting you further to be a moderator.

Your additional permissions as a helper are:

- essentials.joinfullserver
        - essentials.msg.color
        - essentials.chat.color
        - essentials.msg.url
        - essentials.chat.url
        - essentials.helpop.receive
        - essentials.seen.ipsearch

Have fun and let me know if you have any question. You can also reach out to us on our Teamspeak server (IP: unitedworldminers.com).

Cheers
    Bent

• @Bent just wondering is this more then one server site?

Looks like your connection to UnitedWorldMiners was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.