Saral453's Application (Fixed)

• How much time can I dedicate to the server?: 3-4 hours on school days and 5-6 hours on weekends/breaks

Minecraft Username:Saral453

Name: Saral Gupta

Country / Timezone: Canada, Mountain Time Zone, UTC-07:00

Why do I want to be staff?: I would love to help people on the server and would also love to stop hackers, cheaters, etc. i also want to cheer other people on the server because i love to see people having a good time enjoying the server.

What would I bring to the table as a staff member?: Since i am only 12 i may not be able to bring much but screenshots from a hacker, cheater etc. Other than that i would be a team player and would love to cheer the team up when times are rough. I would also do what i must to help the team out.

Have I ever worked on another server?: I have played helper on another server before but about 3 months later the server was closed due to everyone quitting the server except for me, the owner, an admin, and a few regular players. And also i was not given creative on that server, but i was given the few commands that a helper actually needs.

If you have worked on another server, what position was it?: helper, it was a fun experience for me and gave me more experience with working with other people. And i hope i can do it again.

A player is acting up on the server, and being rude to you, how would you handle this situation?: I would tell him at first that his behaviour is going against the rules, if he continues i will give a warning that if he doesn’t stop then their will be consequences and if he continues, depending on what he is doing, i would move forward with a punishment like muting him or banning him.

Thank you for viewing my application and i hope you have a wonderful day.

• Novus

Emm i think that SorinGaming Said That only people who are 13 years old or more can apply for staff.Just Telling!

• Novus

No nick, 12 years of age is the correct number, and you would do well to make sure you’re right before saying stuff like that.

Looks like your connection to UnitedWorldMiners was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.