it has been six days since the last status update but quite some things have happened.
Due to a misunderstanding in the team yesterday (08.06.2016), the world border has been set as low as 10.000 blocks (from X:0 Z:0) which rendered some peoples homes (imDray, BlackHolePVP, 678chase and most likely more) inaccessible. This issue has been resolved and the world border has been set to 200.000 blocks (center: X:0 Z:0), which is plenty of space! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank all players for their understanding.
The next thing that has changed is the Minecraft version. As you might have noticed, Mojang released Minecraft 1.10 yesterday. We have already updated our server to the latest and greatest version of Minecraft for you, to enjoy the next stable version of Minecraft.
Most noticeable changes in 1.10:
- Added Polar Bear (Watch out!)
- Added Husk and Stray
- Auto-jump option
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Respawn bug has been fixed, you now properly spawn at your beds location (reported by @imDray)
- Improved the broadcasted messages which shall now be a bit “smoother”
- The forum topic for “Minecraft 1.9” has been renamed to “Pure Minecraft 1.10” which is a more fitting name
- New icon for the topic (thanks to Darius Dan for the nice graphic) plus a new background for the forums topic
- A suggestion by @imDray who asked us to add a death counter to the tab menu has been implemented f :) So press tab and compare against others.
- A death counter in the tab menu has been added, thanks to @imDray for the suggestion. Press tab and compare against others!
Also feel free to tell your friends about this server and give us your feedback.
Feel free to use the comments to send us your feedback!