Cjwinjemm's Staff Applicatons

• How much time can you dedicate to the server?: 4-5 hours + maybe more on some days
    •Minecraft Username: cjwinjemm
    •Name(optional): Christian
    •Country / Timezone (optional): Central Time Zone
    •Why do you want to be staff?: Because I want to help out players when they don’t know how to do something/ need help fixing a problem they have along with any questions they have.
    •What would you bring to the table as a staff member?: I have a lot of knowledge about multiple modpacks on the server along with commamnds used on the server like worldedit and I can help out as needed and I am on a lot so I can be very productive and very useful with my time.
    •Have you ever worked on another server?: yes
    •If you have worked on another server, what position was it?: I have owned a small server in vanilla, I have been an admin on 2 servers, and I have been just a helper on like 2 other servers.
    •A player is acting up on the server, and being rude to you, how would you handle this situation?: I would first ask them to stop what there doing, if they don’t listen to me the first time I will put a mute on them for 5-10 minutes depending on what they were saying and then have them go read the rules and after that if any other actions would need to be taken I would ask a higher ranked staff or any other staff online what should be done.

Looks like your connection to UnitedWorldMiners was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.